Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lake fun, Laughter, and Lots of candles!

I'm back, I'm back, I'm back! It felt like we were gone for several weeks!!! What a wild and crazy week of fun. We had a great time at the beach, and I'll be posting some more pics, but they are on a different computer at the moment. We traveled 11 hours on Friday to our cabin in the woods to meet up with the husband's fam. We spent the weekend on the lake in Jason's fancy new boat. Everyone was there for Bunny's birthday..numero 6-0! It was the first time the "babies" were all together..and somehow I managed to miss a pic of all 3 of them together. Abby is 11 mo, Zach is 9 mo, and Garrett 3 mo! We had a great time, and Allie skiied!!! That was quite hilarious to see. She was grinning from ear to ear.....but who was grinning the most this weekend??? It wasn't Allie...it was definitely Bunny. Pappy SURPRISED her with a snazzy new jaguar! She was SHOCKED SHOCKED!!! We came home last night and everyone was happy to sleep in their own beds. So where did the "lots of candles" comment come from? I added another candle to the cake today...in my early thirties still thank you very much. My friend Sarah had a baby girl this morning..whoohooo!!! Emma was born this morning, so her birthday will be easy to remember! Congratulations Sarah and Rick!

Garrett taking a dip...needed to cool off. Yes...his hair is almost gone.
Abby LOVES Allie. She just stares at her and laughs...very sweet.

Zack about to take a morning nap! Loves the boat as much as his daddy!

Bunny getting some lap time with Abby.

Mary trying to catch up on sleep. She was NOT a fan of the lake. She mostly said..."no boat"
Faber getting ready to "surf" behind the boat.

Heading to the surprise birthday luncheon in the bunny mobile.

This picture says it all!

6 comments:

My boys said...

I love it!! Your family cheering for Allie puts all those cheering at the Olympics to shame!!! Happy B-day my friend!

Beth Ann said...

Go Allie go! Oh that makes me miss Heber Springs so much!!! I know Laynie would be skiing this summer to if we were still there! Oh well, maybe in another decade or so when Trey can take off and go to the lake again! Congrats--Mom, that's big--even earlier than when I started skiing! Poor Mary, she'll learn to love the lake before too long!

Kristen said...

Very cute! I love the picture of Mary sleeping on Fabers chest...soo sweet! And I am so impressed with Alley...she can do anything can't she!

Anonymous said...

Yay Allie! She would make Uncle Mason so proud. She'll have to teach Anna Kate! I love all the pics. I can tell you guys had a lot of fun. It's also obvious that Bunny was very surprised and very happy about her big present! Hope you guys are having a good week. We miss you already! Love ya!

Candi said...

Love the pics. They are all growing up way to fast. I didn't know it was your birthday hope you are having a wonderful one. Hope to see ya soon.

Mommy Lion said...

WOW! The girl can ski better than me! *smile* Thanks for sharing your special day!