Friday, November 21, 2008

Look there's Land!

That was Allie's big line in the kindergarten Thanksgiving play at her school. She told me before that she was "a little nervous,", but who ever knew Allie to be afraid of an audience. When it came her time, she said her line, and then she grinned from ear to ear at her accomplishment with pilgrim pride. Check out the "bow" at the end of the play! It was pretty long, so I just posted a few clips.



4 comments:

Mommy Lion said...

Love the "bow!" But really, are you surprised?!? Love our drama queens!

becca said...

That was sooooo cute! I was really impressed with how well they all said their lines. Great job, Allie!!!

My boys said...

LOVE IT!! All 3 of us sat and watched!!

Janette said...

Okay, that was precious!! :) Made me laugh...and I definitely love the multiple curtsies!! :)