Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fun with Video

I've taken many many splotchy videos with my cam, so I was determined to figure out what to do with them. Right under my nose on my computer is Imovie....what fun? I put together some swimming footage from today. You just choose a theme, and a ridiculously appropriate song to go with it! Here is the result!


7 comments:

Adam, Emily, & Abbott said...

Wow mer that is really cute!! I've enjoyed watching your little fishies the past couple of days:)

Laura said...

That's adorable! I will definately use this next time!!

Thanks for sharing! Your kids are so much fun!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Mer!! I plan on taking video of AK today during her lessons. You'll have to show me how you did this! :)

Melissa said...

Macs are sooo cool! So is that little fish of your's!

Jaime said...

I LOVE it! Great job! I think I have iMovie, too, I'll have to check. Way cool!

Mandy said...

Never heard that song before...it's hilarious! Love your little fish.

Mommy Lion said...

Mary is doing so AWESOME! And Faber thought all they were doing was playing games!?! *wink* Loved the movie.