Tuesday, September 8, 2009

M-A-R-Y

....and that spells Mary. "I spelled it all by myself", said Mary to me this morning before school. She was so ready to go after dropping off Allie every day for two weeks. Tomorrow will be a big disappointment for her:)

I asked her what she learned today. Allie always said things like, "I played on the play ground....or I ate lunch". Mary said things like, "Ms. Sheila says to sit on my bottom and not on my legs. She told me to use my manners like say please and thank you, so I will do that mommy." Mary is definitely my "listener." She's attentive to details, and takes it all in. Who does she sound like???? Well certainly I think she is alot like hubs.







5 comments:

Josie said...

Super cute. glad she had a good day. I love that lst picture of her pointing to her name. very cute!!

Katie said...

Mary looks like Allie in that first picture! Wow. So very cute. I love the picture of the both of you, too. Love you.

Melissa said...

Mary just looks so sweet and pretty. I know she was so glad to finally be starting school!

Kristen said...

Cute...Alec is like that too...my little rule follower! Great pics!

Anonymous said...

YAY Mary! I love the pics. She's growing so fast and looks so cute. Give her a squeeze for us!