It may be years before we see this much snow here, and although my Ra cha cha friends are probably making fun of me for making such a big deal of it....this was really something!
Evidently, when we named our blogs...we had similar ideas. :) Or we're both big Beatles fans. Found you via Josie's blog and just thought I'd comment so you know I visited! Love your snow pics- we were super excited about the snow too!
Wow, that is a huge deal! So glad the kids could experience the true joy that a fresh snowfall brings. I think this is the second time THIS SEASON that you've had more snow than we have! It's been such a mild winter up here. Definitely an upside-down winter!
3 comments:
Evidently, when we named our blogs...we had similar ideas. :) Or we're both big Beatles fans. Found you via Josie's blog and just thought I'd comment so you know I visited! Love your snow pics- we were super excited about the snow too!
Beautiful pictures, glad the kids had fun!
Wow, that is a huge deal! So glad the kids could experience the true joy that a fresh snowfall brings. I think this is the second time THIS SEASON that you've had more snow than we have! It's been such a mild winter up here. Definitely an upside-down winter!
Post a Comment