...With all that artwork. I scanned in Allie and Mary's Valentine cards (had to narrow them down of course) and added them to our Shutterfly book for this year. Now I don't feel bad about throwing them away. I would love to keep all of their stuff, but it gets overwhelming! Allie made the top cards at school and the middle sheet of paper is from her to Mary. Mary drew the bottom cards at church and school. I think their relationship is "sweet"...on paper!Below is a video of Garrett flipping through his favorite thing...his froggy flash cards. He hasn't really talked much until recently. Who knew he could recognize a good portion of his letters, numbers, and shapes?!
4 comments:
Of course he can! He's gonna be the smartest little boy around with those sisters teaching him all that good educational stuff!
That is so awesome!! What a smart boy! :)
Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! Of course, it helps to have great kids for props. LOL Seriously, the pictures of your children really capture them. Do you mind my asking what camera and lenses you use? I am looking for a new camera and would just be thrilled if my pics could turn out as good as yours. BTW - Your house looks like a fun place to grow up in!!:)
Of course he's a smartypants, look at his parents!! Zoom out so I can see his face next time! LOL
Post a Comment