I didn't have the internet to fall back on. What was a desperate sewing "challenged" mom to do with no fabric, no pattern, no TIME! I went to the party store here in much to my excitement, there was a prairie girl dress in a size small with a bonnet and apron for RENT! To live in a relatively small town, this was a very exciting find!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Half Pint
Today was character day at Allie's school. She's been reading the Little House on the Prairie series for a while now, so her choice was an easy one. She told me a MONTH ago, that I needed to sew a dress for her to wear. I gave the usual generic "we'll see", and FORGOT about it. She must have been reminded on Wednesday, and as soon as she got in the car started crying because she knew that I had forgotten.
I didn't have the internet to fall back on. What was a desperate sewing "challenged" mom to do with no fabric, no pattern, no TIME! I went to the party store here in much to my excitement, there was a prairie girl dress in a size small with a bonnet and apron for RENT! To live in a relatively small town, this was a very exciting find!
I didn't have the internet to fall back on. What was a desperate sewing "challenged" mom to do with no fabric, no pattern, no TIME! I went to the party store here in much to my excitement, there was a prairie girl dress in a size small with a bonnet and apron for RENT! To live in a relatively small town, this was a very exciting find!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I can't believe you found that!! Yay Mom! She looks adorable...can't imagine a more perfect costume!
Perfect find, "Ma"!
Oh Mer--that is so cute!! You did good Ma!
Post a Comment