If you have seen G in a while, then you have seen him with his two best buds. Meet...Blankie and passy. We've created a monster. Blankie/passie boot camp starts tomorrow. Hold me to it if you see me:) I won't be taking them away, but I'll at least be locking them in his room! It is the first of many "third child" mess ups.
LOL...he looks like he's really in love with those two items. :) Good luck with that!! (At least you can lock them up...Karys is a double thumb sucker!!!)
My dearest G-Man! Dude I want you to know that I called that ole lady that lives in your house today....I fought for you man! I pleaded your case, threw in every arguement that I could think of!!! It doesn't look good...she seemed pretty determined! Hang in there though! If you can't fight for what you believe in what do you have really? I have faith in you! You will fight for what is right!! If things really turn ugly give Cabes a holler, he will swing by and get you! We will save you from that house full of women!! (no offense Faber) We love you and are cheering for you!!!
5 comments:
LOL...he looks like he's really in love with those two items. :) Good luck with that!! (At least you can lock them up...Karys is a double thumb sucker!!!)
Sooo cute...love the pics. Poor little guy....looks pretty attached! You can do it Mer..stay strong :)!
BBBAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!
I LOVE those pictures. So hilarious.
And, sister, it's NOT a 3rd child thing...have you met my daughter?????
This is hilarious, Meredith! Don't worry, it's not too big of a mess up. ; )
My dearest G-Man! Dude I want you to know that I called that ole lady that lives in your house today....I fought for you man! I pleaded your case, threw in every arguement that I could think of!!! It doesn't look good...she seemed pretty determined! Hang in there though! If you can't fight for what you believe in what do you have really? I have faith in you! You will fight for what is right!! If things really turn ugly give Cabes a holler, he will swing by and get you! We will save you from that house full of women!! (no offense Faber) We love you and are cheering for you!!!
Post a Comment