I can't stop laughing!!!!!!! I can see this on his HS graduation slide show!!!!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. I LOVE IT!!! It's going to be a LONG summer for sweet G!!!!! Bless him.
Tooo funny....still laughing. Poor boy..didn't stand a chance!
Lmbo!! That is hilarious! I have a feeling the girls may be facing payback in a few years! ;)
Oh my gosh, that is SOOO funny!! :)
So cute!! I totally did this to my brothers when we were little...oh and I also painted their toe nails so watch out...poor Gman may get a pedicure soon!!
That is so funny !LOL/ DID FABER KILL YOU????
HAHAHA! Send him our way! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I can't stop laughing!!!!!!! I can see this on his HS graduation slide show!!!!!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. I LOVE IT!!! It's going to be a LONG summer for sweet G!!!!! Bless him.
Tooo funny....still laughing. Poor boy..didn't stand a chance!
Lmbo!! That is hilarious! I have a feeling the girls may be facing payback in a few years! ;)
Oh my gosh, that is SOOO funny!! :)
So cute!! I totally did this to my brothers when we were little...oh and I also painted their toe nails so watch out...poor Gman may get a pedicure soon!!
That is so funny !LOL/ DID FABER KILL YOU????
HAHAHA! Send him our way! :)
Post a Comment