Monday, June 21, 2010

The Wild Wild West

There is nothing wilder about the west than packing up 3 kids and driving 15 hours! They actually did really well. We had a great time with Bunny, Pappy, Mandy, Bo, and Abby, and we GREATLY missed having Katie, Jason, and Zach around. I made this slideshow for you KATIE AND JASON! It's long, and I realize not everyone wants to see a gazillion pics and video, so consider yourself warned!

We went to Deer Valley Ranch in Colorado. There was no cell service, and there were no computers, no tvs. There was, however, horseback riding, fishing, tennis, card playing, and GOOD FOOD with FAMILY!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A digital slideshow by Smilebox

3 comments:

Katie said...

Mere~

I loved it I loved it! I felt like we were even there (without the car ride!). Ha.

THANK YOU for putting this together. It's wonderful!

Mandy said...

Love it! Great job Meredith!!

Melissa said...

I loved all of the pictures!! Looks like ya'll had a blast. Good to see that Garrett isn't afraid of the pool anymore! I'm going to have to talk Hudson into Deer Valley, I want to feed a chipmunk!! :)