Friday, July 23, 2010

Kids do the grossest things : Installment 1



I can't believe I'm blogging about this. Look at that face....she's still not disgusted with what just happened??? I was cleaning potties and tidying up because Mason and company are coming for a weekend visit. I walked in, and MARY WAS IN MID GULP!!

Deep breaths, deep breaths.

Mary: Mommy I noticed there was blue juice in the potty, and so I decided to try it because I was thirsty.
Me: Mary the toilet was dirty, and I added cleaner to get rid of the germs, and now you have drunk the germs and the cleaner.
Mary: Welp....I guess I need to brush my teeth...ALL BETTER!

BLAHHHHH!

Today is my sweet niece's birthday! Happy Birthday ABBOTT CLARE! We love you:)

7 comments:

Life with the Akin Clan said...

OH MY STARS

I Love it!!

Mandy said...

HA HA HA HA HA. She's my favorite today!!!

Laura said...

I love that you shared that!! That is great!! It's kinda like the time Isaac licked the inside of the Cascade Liquid Bottle b/c he thought it was icing!! Love being a mom!!

Janette said...

Oh my gosh, I gasped when I read that!! Whew...guess I've got lots to look forward to! :)

Katie said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. WHAT!?

I guess you'll have to buy clear toilet cleaner...if that's out there.

I have a feeling my boys will do worse things than this! How in the world am I going to handle it?a

Kristen said...

Gross! Well...I'm not sure which is worse, Alec accidentally drank rotten milk from a sippy cup that had been baking in the sun for a couple days last night...he almost thru up, and so did I!

Beth Ann said...

Oh my word Mer...what are they thinking sometimes? Oh I would have fallen out I'm sure...glad she has a sweet Mommy like you! :)