Monday, July 26, 2010

Whoo Wooooo's birthday is it??

Abbott turned one last weekend, and Adam turned thirty....something. Em chose to do an OWL theme because Abbott has a stuffed owl that she is quite taken with. I thought, an OWL theme??? That is gonna be tough.

What did we do before the internet??? or google??? An owl theme is only a couple of clicks away from reality thanks to google. Well...I should not discount that my sister is quite the creative genius, so I must not give google all of the credit.



A cupcake stand??? NOPE it's a candle holder filled with cupcakes. Em painted the bird house, and we all signed it for a keepsake. "WHOOO" would have thought?

The kids had a BLAST swimming. This group is easy to please....when ADAM is around.

See what I mean?

I just love this pic. I really love that I live in the same town with my sister. I'm thankful to watch our kids grow up together. What a treat!



Happy birthday sweet ONE. We love you:)

2 comments:

My boys said...

Ok just so you know...this post made me cry!

Kristin said...

Wow. That last pic is beautiful!