Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ready for school mom!

Mary has been ready for school for the last 3 weeks because she's had to watch Allie jump out of the car every morning....excited to go to school. Sometimes it's just hard being number 2. Today finally arrived for her.  We met her teachers last week, and as we left the school, she was VERY disappointed.  I asked her what in the world she was crying for, and she replied, "THEY WERE SUPPOSE TA TEACH ME HOW TO READ TONIGHT."  Aww....she had misunderstood me when I had told her she was going to learn to read this year. She had been so excited and thought it happened in one day!

Pre-K year...4.5 years old



"The boy" as I like to call him, started today too. He's going a couple of days a week. Now don't laugh at his school day duds. I ran across these over the weekend, and this mamma couldn't resist. I'm squeezing the last bit of "little boy" out of him that there is left.


3 comments:

Janette said...

Oh my word, there is no way I would laugh at Garrett's outfit...I love it!!! Your kids always look like they walked out of a catalog. ;)

Melissa said...

Beautiful, beautiful Mary! I know she's enjoying school. :)

Beth Ann said...

I will not laugh; however, Trey would have killed me if Jones went to school in an outfit like that! :) Boys are so silly--he will have Nike on plenty of days the rest of his life...trust me. Mary looks adorable!