Saturday, December 4, 2010

WPS!!



This post has NOTHING to do with football, but I'm VERY EXCITED to see the HOGS go to the sugar bowl!!! Thanks Auburn! I have ONE very crazy happy sister-n-law who is even more excited to go the the national championship....a very exciting Saturday!

We drove out to cut down our tree yesterday! We normally go right after Thanksgiving, but were a little late. Apparently a little late means that there is NOT much to choose from. There were trees that were a little on the small size, so we went with one of the few BIG ones left. It didn't look HUGE, but it does now.  Oh well!


Our annual picture


Just her size


Love this grandparent pic! Bunny and Pappy came in their sleigh on Thursday. The bounded down the chimney with gifts for all the good boys and girls in the house this year.  We will be here on Christmas, so they made an early delivery!


Silly us


Sweet Mary found one


My sweet MIL! I am trying to be more intentional about adult pics! I did much better this time.


Pappy collects John Deere tractors (little ones:). Boys love tractors. What a great pic of father and son.


The girls and I went to the Nutcracker today to see their little friend Emma Cate perform. They LOVED it!  


All smiled out...nothing a cookie bribery won't solve.

4 comments:

Katie said...

So CUTE! Glad ya'll had fun. ; )

Mandy said...

Cute pics!! I LOVE that you guys do that every year. What a neat tradition!

Melissa said...

Your bro is pretty happy too!! :)
Sweet pictures, looks like ya'll had a great visit with the grandparents!

Leigh Callaway said...

Loved the pictures! Mary is just so precious... your children are very different, yet all so sweet. :) Good genes, I must assume...

Tell your MIL I said hello. She was always very kind to me! She looks like she could be YOUR mom!