WOW....my sweet Mary is 5.
Mary's cousins Anna Kate and Grace drove down (well they actually rode with Nanna and Amber) to stay the weekend and attend her party! Anna Kate and Mary are 6 months and 6 inches apart! No not quite, but AK is very tall! The girls had a great weekend. I took this pic this morning before donuts!
We went out for mexican food per Mary's request after church. Garrett is finally getting the "say cheese" thing down! Can you tell he liked the spicy chips?
Sweet SISTERS!!!!! Love those two:)
Two peas in a pod right there!
Nice job taking the pic Allie!
Oh Mary, you are killing me! Has it really been 5 years ago?? Anyone who knows you would say, oh that Mary is so sweet. She's easy, mild-mannered, sensitive, and caring. She's turning into a great little baby sitter for Abbott! Just the day before her birthday she was SO EXCITED to read her first few sentences from some early readers sent home from pre-school. Five is one of my favorite ages so far, and I can't wait to watch her as she grows this year. I don't want her to go to kindergarten! My sweet little shadow will be missed during the day!
Here are a few pics from her party yesterday!





3 comments:
Happy Birthday Mary! I cannot believe that she is already 5!!
So sweet! She looks so old!
Great talking today. I'm sorry we didn't get to talk about Mary's bday.
Glad you were able to by-pass Micky D's! ;o) Wish we hadn't had a crockpot going!
Post a Comment