This is how it started.... I NOT WEAR BOOTS!
Ok fine...don't wear the boots....and here is some chocolate if you'll wear the chaps....
..and this is how it ended....all out tears on the stage. Oh well! Mary did great. My video uploading is malfunctioning, but her last western days went well. She doesn't smile on stage, but she participates!
This has been a busy week! Allie on the other hand, doesn't mind the stage, and it would be accurate to say bring on the audience! She competed in a speech meet yesterday in the town next door. There were probably 5 or 6 other schools there, and she was only competing against her category which was bible memory and against second graders. She received the highest rating! We'd practiced and practiced, and she'd never done it completely right, but she did when it was her turn!
These are the kids from her school that competed.
Last night, Nana, Emmy, Adam, and Abbott came over for supper, and Allie made place cards for everyone with a surprise message inside. The one above is Nana's; the one below is Allie's....to herself.
No self confidence problem with this one!
I signed up for a 5k this morning. Somehow I have a knack for running on the days when it is raining and 40 degrees!! Thankfully mamma lion didn't bail on me:)
Oh good grief I look terrible....anyway...this is J. We met at Pine Cove last summer! I was excited to see her, and she reported she'll be back this summer! Ok enough of the forever long post.




2 comments:
Such a fun weekend. You are one busy woman!! Love the picture of G man. HILARIOUS!!!!
I don't think I've ever seen you look terrible, that last picture included! You look fab!!!
I love Allie's place card for herself. Too funny!!!!
I'm so glad you're on top of this blogging thing. I love being able to watch your kids grow and love them from afar!
Post a Comment