The second week of July just happens to be one of my favorite weeks of the year. Pine Cove is a CRAZY FUN place, and there is really just no way to explain it. We had a great week. The kid who surprised me the most?? Mary for sure! She jumped off the high dive (which was actually pretty high), rode a horse for the first time (a big fear of hers in the past), and allegedly rode the banana boats, but I'm not sure we got a positive confirmation on that. The point is, she really lit up last week. She's our timid one, but she LOVED her counselor. She just broke out in a huge grin when she saw her, and it was so SWEET! We LOVE you Whirl! Garrett had a hard time keeping up and remained tired most of the week, but that's to be expected from a kid his age. Allie, well she just felt right at home I think. She'd rather be outside with the bugs and the dirt than anywhere else. She told a little boy who revealed that he had a camp crush on her, that she was "gonna rip his hair out!" YIKES! Well....she's just no girly girl.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Pine Cove Family Camp 2011
The second week of July just happens to be one of my favorite weeks of the year. Pine Cove is a CRAZY FUN place, and there is really just no way to explain it. We had a great week. The kid who surprised me the most?? Mary for sure! She jumped off the high dive (which was actually pretty high), rode a horse for the first time (a big fear of hers in the past), and allegedly rode the banana boats, but I'm not sure we got a positive confirmation on that. The point is, she really lit up last week. She's our timid one, but she LOVED her counselor. She just broke out in a huge grin when she saw her, and it was so SWEET! We LOVE you Whirl! Garrett had a hard time keeping up and remained tired most of the week, but that's to be expected from a kid his age. Allie, well she just felt right at home I think. She'd rather be outside with the bugs and the dirt than anywhere else. She told a little boy who revealed that he had a camp crush on her, that she was "gonna rip his hair out!" YIKES! Well....she's just no girly girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hey! It's Ashley (Katie's friend again!) I was eager to check your blog as soon as I heard you guys were at PC last week. SO GLAD you had such a good time!!! I really miss that place...we'll get there one day! Love seeing all the pictures of your sweet family.
Wonderful! Beautiful pictures!
Oh, and can I pay you to digitally do my scrapbook for me? Kidding...sort of!
How fun! Several of my friends from OBU worked at Pine Cove during the summers, so I have heard wonderful things about that place!
Post a Comment