Monday, October 24, 2011

Holy Cow

Every now and then I run across a show stopper recipe, and this one got a "holy cow" from my crew...not to mention it's beef:)


The recipe called for french bread, but I just made sandwiches out of the shredded beef, and dipped them in the broth.



Bunny tipped me off to this a long time ago.  It is at SAM's and it is the easiest and best white cheese dip that you can buy outside of a restaurant.  I poured a little bit of this heated cheese heaven over the sandwhiches, so now your thinking "well duh, what's not to love?"  BUT...the flavoring of this meat was DELICIOUS apart from the cheese.


The sandwhiches were gone too fast for me to get a picture.    And well I forgot.  
Hope you try it. You are missin' OUT if you don't.  It shreds very easily because it's so tender. Hubs doesn't like it shredded b/c he can't dip as easily, so this was my attempt to keep it in chunks (it's better shredded my friends).  


1 comment:

My boys said...

MER?! Your the bomb.....and WHAT.ARE we going to do?! I'm in a funk thats all there is!