Tell me where the line starts and I will sit and wait until he shows up!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my word...I will be hiding in your suitcase when you go...I CANNOT WAIT TO HUG THIS LITTLE BOY!!
What a precious, sweet face. I can not wait to someday hug you & your little boy!
What a cutie!Blessings,Amy
What a cutie pie!!!! :) So glad you can finally post his picture! :)
Ahhhhhh...I can't wait either!
Love seeing his sweet face! Can't wait to meet my new nephew!
I'm sure there will be lots of squeezing ahead for him...he doesn't even know how lucky he is! I can't wait to meet & squeeze either! :)
oh my goodness he is adorable! Worth the wait!
Oh he is just precious! I know y'all are so in love already!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Tell me where the line starts and I will sit and wait until he shows up!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my word...I will be hiding in your suitcase when you go...I CANNOT WAIT TO HUG THIS LITTLE BOY!!
What a precious, sweet face. I can not wait to someday hug you & your little boy!
What a cutie!
Blessings,
Amy
What a cutie pie!!!! :) So glad you can finally post his picture! :)
Ahhhhhh...I can't wait either!
Love seeing his sweet face! Can't wait to meet my new nephew!
I'm sure there will be lots of squeezing ahead for him...he doesn't even know how lucky he is! I can't wait to meet & squeeze either! :)
oh my goodness he is adorable! Worth the wait!
Oh he is just precious! I know y'all are so in love already!
Post a Comment