I'm sure this is one of those "You just had to be there" moments, but I have to blog it because I don't want to forget it.

My friend, Amy, and I meet at Chick fil a every Monday. It's one of Garrett's favorite things all week. He was playing in the play room, and we were chatting, and he decided to go potty, but didn't come get me. My other kids would never think to go to the bathroom alone, and it's a little embarrassing that I didn't see him leave the play room!
So, in mid-sentence, I see a green flash in the corner of my eye, and I hear people laughing. Garrett is running across the restaurant with his jeans around his ankles (thankfully he had pulled his whitey tighties up). He was screaming, "I need you to help me pull my pants up" and laughing because everyone else was laughing. By the time he made it to me, Amy and I were laughing so hard that we were crying, and I couldn't even get upset with him for running off. We were all just laughing!!!
The day started with a flat tire, and I really did need a good laugh. I can always count on my little man to make it happen:)
2 comments:
That is TOO FUNNY!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing this!
Too funny! I know there will be lots of laughter here at Christmas this year since it will be all of my niece's and nephew here.
Blessings,
Amy
Post a Comment