We celebrated Allie's bday with ice cream!
Here's the "scoop" (sorry I can't help myself)...She invited a few of her favorite pals to go out to eat.
....and of course some other of her favorite peeps.
Then we headed to the house to make ice cream sundaes.
Chocolate with cherries please!
I got the ice cream balloon idea from pinterest (where else?). If you ever decide to try it, don't skimp on helium balloons. Mine were too small, and the paper weighted them down in no time.
Cupcakes and cones!
Oh hey Abbott...where have you been hiding?
Oh the sugar rush...yikes!
...a good way to ride the sugar wave:) This was the only calm part of the night! Girls + beads = smiles.
Allie has always been a piñata girl. This is her one and only request.
My favorite cone head!
These ice cream shooters were trouble!
What a sweet party! I hope they had fun because I sure did!





2 comments:
I remember those ice cream shooters as a girl! What a fun party.
Amy
So so fun and sweet! I would love to be 9 again!
Post a Comment