From the MPAK site!!!!
Folks,
A Great News!
Indeed, a long awaited news.
Just called an agency in Korea, and subsequently called MOHW to verify the information.
The agencies will start submitting the EP requests to MOHW next week.
It could be anywhere between Monday, March 5th and Friday the 9th.
When I asked MOHW whether they were able to sort through all the regulations regarding adoption laws and other regulations and policies, they said they were not finished, but said that it will be an ongoing process. Regardless, they do want to move on with issuing the EPs.
I would like to think that all of you have contributed in some ways to make this happen.
Thanks to all of you for waiting patiently all these months.
Your prayers have been answered.
As for me, I just had to thank the Lord.
Steve Morrison
YAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I'm so relieved to hear they are resuming:) THank you God for answering the prayers of many!
We could get a call next week, but if not then surely about 4 weeks after that! EXCITING!!!
8 comments:
Praise the Lord!!! That is so exciting! Praying for your entire family to be together soon!!
Stopped school to read the post!! So THANKFUL and excited!! Can't wait to squeeze the cheeks!!
Yee-HAW! So happy!!
Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear when you get that phone call!
Amazing, Mere! SO EXCITING! It's finally going to happen...very soon. ; )
Yay!!!!!!!
So exciting!!!
Post a Comment