Tuesday, April 24, 2012

On top of the mountain

We spent the weekend with Bunny and Pappy.  Pappy always has an adventure planned, and Saturday was no different.  He took Allie and Hubs hiking up Pinnacle Mountain.  Allie had never been, and she rocked it!  She loved every second according to the hiking report.  

Bunny and I and the kids stayed behind at the playground, and we found a nice FLAT trail to "walk" the younger kids.


Zach hung out with us all weekend, and he LOVES some cousins.  If he got tired of one, he would just go follow another one, and so on.


Ready for the hike..






Love this one!





After church pics.  I love this one!






It was so good to get out of the house and to spend time with the fam.  

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Precious pictures!!! I love my family!! : )

Katie said...

Love Zach's face! It says, "I"M SO HAPPY WITH MY COUSINS!" So content. ; )

And just where are you in a few pics, Missy??

A.K.W. said...

Loved the pictures!

Amy

Mommy Lion said...

Amazing that your kids look that great AFTER church! Mine look like they've been through a boot camp obstacle course! ;o)
Love the pics from Allie's hike. What a great relaxing weekend getting away from the house.