We headed out this morning to tour Seoul, and I took a ton of pics. Unfortunately, Blogger is giving me fits. Apparently I'm out of storage and the only way to verify my account is to scan several legal documents. It's crazy and I'm a little frustrated. I had to delete old posts to get this post to fit, so forgive me if it seems lame. I wanted to post so many pics!
We visited a palace to start. There was a changing of the guard, and Allie thought the ceremony was "amazing."
This was the king's throne room.
This was the ceiling of the throne room. Again, I had to keep the photos I had already uploaded, so I couldn't pic anymore that I liked better.
We also visited the Korean War memorial. It was a huge place. Allie liked all the planes and ships.
There were press people running around, and we saw a sign that the King of Sweden would be there today. We didn't see him though!
We are pretty pooped. Hubs is sleeping well because changing from nights to days is no big deal for him. I'm still waking up at 3a.m. Seems silly to change it at this point, but he's running us ragged! We really do need to see as much as we can though. Seoul is beautiful, and we took so much video. One day CC will want to see it all.
Night night!
After a good night's sleep, I decided I could stream a slide show. My handy dandy sisnlaw suggested I try using photo bucket to link my pics. With her and hubs help, I got that to work, so I'll be able to post. I'm so mad at google. Who needs legal documents scanned to buy $2 worth of storage!! ARRG.
![]() |
| This slideshow created with Smilebox |
....And I forgot to do captions, but I'm out of time. Oh well.
Last night we went to see "Nanta." Allie LOVED it. In fact she's still asleep from a very long day. It was a show kind of like the American "Stomp," but it was quite a bit more comical. The cast consisted of 5 chefs. I wish I could describe it better, but I may let Allie tell you about it.
We are going to take it a little slower today. Tomorrow will be a BIG BIG day.



5 comments:
Sorry about the pics :( Heaven knows I have tons of room on my blog since I haven't touched it in 6 months I would be willing to donate! Looks like you are having a good time...still praying for you guys. Laynie was so excited to see the videos of CC with Allie. She can't wait to meet him! :) It's almost time to bring him home--have I mentioned how lucky he is? Love you bunches!!!
Thanks for blogging!! Love reading about what you guys are doing! Hang in there!!! See you soon.
Enjoyed the pics! I put a lot of pictures on my blog but I usually put them on from a URL though.
Amy
Looks like a great day! Good job taking photos and video. Keep pushing through the jet lag. Praying for CC!
Love seeing what ya'll are up to! Ya'll are about halfway through your trip. Amazing! So glad you are thinking of what CC will want to see one day. Great job!
Hope you get some rest. ; ) Love you!
Post a Comment