Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fun with friends

There is a sweet family that we "go to school" with.  You know wherever your kids go to school is where you go also:)  Allie is in the same grade as this little Ally, so they've been friends since Kinder.  She was adopted from Korea, as well as her youngest sister, and we could not wait to get together with them.


9 year olds are perfect little "mammas."  She kept little man happy the WHOLE time!


This is her middle sister Anna.  They have 3 beautiful girls!  I wish I had a group pic, but I missed the photo op.  They've been such a comfort to us these past 2 years as we've had many questions!  They are pros.


Look who else wanted to meet him?  Beth Ann came down to help me do some organizing and playing of course.  


Garrett was all about posing for the camera for some reason.  He LOVES Beth Ann.  David did too...he made the sign for "I love you" without prompting.  Who doesn't love her?

1 comment:

A.K.W. said...

Nice pictures, of course you know I was adopted from Korea as well as my sister.

Amy