Monday, August 13, 2012

Where did she go?


We have had no internet.

No internet?  It is like being without water or electricity (of course I'm kidding).  Allie told me she wished we moved in a house that was "situated." I didn't realize how much time we spend on the computer..yikes!

I'm at piano with Allie, so I'm borrowing some kilobytes.

Quick one.  We've been at the beach with my family!  I was so hesitant about going since hubs couldn't make the trip this year.  THE KIDS DID GREAT!!!!  (I did take Becky the great...so I wasn't alone!)


We missed my sissy and fam...she's on bed rest a while longer!



David was getting kind of tired at this point, but this was one of my favorite pics.


My parents and all the grandkids except Abbott and baby Hannah who is due in October.  Look at David hugging Abigail.  He LOVED her...and all of them:)


These are the triplets (born in May, June, July of 2008). I'm so glad they are 4!  



Love some crab hunting!




Look who we ran into!  Zach and family were right down the beach.


Karate man!  Well I'm really not done...I have lots more pics, but ran out of time at piano...more later:)


4 comments:

Mandy said...

Precious. That last one STILL cracks me up!! I know you have LOTS and LOTS of good ones!!

A.K.W. said...

Loved all the pictures! It's always nice to take a break from the computer, I took about 10 days away from the computer but the last couple of nights I did check my e-mail on my Kindle Fire since the last campgrounds we stayed at had free WIFI.

Amy

Katie said...

The last pic is my favorite! He's in his element.

LOVED seeing you!

Psalm139verse14 said...

Gorgeous!! I've wondered where you were in no-internet land!