12 years!
Love you babe:)
Our friends of more than 12 years came to town for the weekend. We are good to get in once a year, but we blow it out when we do! LOVED EVERY MINUTE!
The kids swam, swung, and stayed up too late!
Nana got this tire swing for them for Christmas but we finally put it up this weekend. Of course, the boys couldn't just hang it. They had to make a whole pulley system to hoist them probably too high, but too fun!
Also for the young at heart!
Anish was so sweet to David. David has not had a stellar week..lots of fits, but Anish was determined, and David loved him.
Garrett must have said 10 times that he was really going to miss them:(
Our first pizza!
Kiss the chef!

6 comments:
Precious family and precious friends!! Love all the pics. Happy 12th!!
Love you friend! We had such a wonderful time as always! I miss my sweet g-man :(
You guys are amazing and we are so happy to have you in our lives :)
Yum! I want some! ; )
Glad ya'll had a great weekend and that David did better, too. I hope he stays that way for ya! ; )
Happy dozen years!
Happy 12th anniversary to you both!!! I so love that you had a great weekend with your dear friends. I love the "Life is good" captured in the last pic, it seemed like a perfect ending to that set of pics!
Well, that only took 4 months! I guess I owe someone some money! ;o) heeheehee
So glad you guys enjoyed your sweet friends!
Sure miss you guys!
shut up. that picture of david and faber is just too much. happy anniversary, friend!
Post a Comment