Sunday, October 21, 2012

What to do, what to do?

My "favoritest" (a garrettism) hobby is scrapbooking.  My favoritest accomplisment every December is pushing the send button to order our family yearbook that I work on all year long.

Right now. 
I'm on page 50 (out of 100).
It's almost November people.
I hate being this behind.

The last 5 months have been by FAR the busiest, and most chaotic seasons of my simple little ole life, and I want to get caught up.  I love to blog, but I'm having to choose between the book and the blog.  Oh the problems I face:-0

So I won't be blogging much for the next two months.  Gonna be on a shutterflycation.  


Two of the cutest 2 year olds I know.  (They are 1 week apart.)


Had a great weekend with the fam.  Katie and I SMOKED Jason on the tennis court.  He practically cried...right Jason?


It was Jason vs 6 kids last night since hubs working and Katie and I weren't crazy enough to swim.  No one drowned, and they had a blast climbing all over him.

Thanks for coming ya'll!!! We loved every minute!

4 comments:

Mommy Lion said...

Good luck friend! Can't wait to see it. :o)

Mandy said...

Cute pics!! Glad you guys had a good visit! See you guys soon!

Rebecca said...

I've made my yearly album on shutterfly for the past 3 years & work on them all year long as well. However, though I liked the changes they've made & additions they've added, I don't think it's as user friendly & easy anymore. This year I've changed to mix book & I LOVE it! It is so easy & can be more like traditional scrap booking (they offer hundreds of pre-made themed pages that you can use for free!). They also do not have the 100 page/1000 photo limit that shutterfly has & gets me into trouble every year. I think there is a300 page limit & no photo limit! You should check it out for next year, they've made it super easy w/ more choices! :)

becca said...

I'll miss your blog but am SOOO glad you are choosing to focus on what you need to! Much love!