When I sat down to document this past month, I realized that I took so FEW pictures!
Bummer.
And then I remembered,
We've been potty training!
We hit it pretty hard this month. Once I realized he was capable, I didn't back off. I just loathe potty training, and wanted to be done, and there is never a "good" time to do it.
I am so proud of him!!! He's had maybe one accident since Saturday, so hopefully we are really done!
One big change I've noticed this month is that he has REALLY taken to daddy. David keeps close tabs on him. "Daddy sleep?...Daddy work?"
He's just way more fun than me!
Now, when I look at baby pictures of David, it has hard for me to believe he ever lived with another family! When I looked at these pictures before we got him, all I could think about was his life in Korea. Now sometimes, I find myself forgetting he's only been with us 9 months, and that he spent 2 whole years somewhere else.
Many of the pictures are not dated, but you can see that the calendar says March 2012 on it. So this is what he looked like one year ago.
Now he's a little boy.
He can....
count to 5.
say his ABC's (although not very clearly).
identify almost every letter if asked randomly.
speak in phrases now. (BIG CHANGE!)
identify most colors.
EAT.
The boy can EAT as if that's not obvious.
Happy 9 months home little buddy!



4 comments:
Hard to remember life without David in the family! Can't wait to see you guys soon!!
I love little tiny Thomas undies!! He is so sweet Meredith.
love love love!
I have been so impressed with his language. I've been in the nursery with him at church a couple of times and I am just so impressed at how much English he knows already!!
Post a Comment