Sunday, April 7, 2013

First camp out

The girls went on their first daddy/daughter camp out this weekend.  Our church hosted it somewhere out in the great wild woods.  Allie is no "girly girl," and I wasn't worried in the least about her.  Mary, on the other hand, I was not sure about.


The excitement was palpable.  



Allie loves to fish.  Her pappoo will be so proud.





So sorry I missed this! ;)



Pretty sure, I would have NEVER approved of this.  No lifejackets, and no adults in the boat! (I guess that's what happens when dads are "watching.")


Mary's tooth has been dangling for months.  She tried to hide it when she came home, and had a little smirk on her face.  I couldn't figure out what they were hiding.  She finally smiled really big.   I was kinda sad:(  She's a big kid now.




Allie lost a tooth the same night, and has scratches all over her neck.  I'm really not sure what all went on!


Good times!


I stayed home with tweedle dee and tweedle dum.  Here is what my Saturday morning looked like.  Can't beat that!


Garrett wanted to go camping, but we thought it might be best to take the girls first since there would be lots of kids around and a camp fire and a lake.  We set up his cot by my bed...safe, sound, and happy!




2 comments:

Mandy said...

What sweet memories for the girls!! In that last picture of F and the girls he looks JUST like my DAD!!! Crazy. I have never really thought that.

Yay for teeth!!!! Just an exciting weekend all around at your house!!

A.K.W. said...

How fun!

Amy