Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween

This was David's first year to trick-or-treat.  Last year, he had only been home a few months, and he was happiest at home, so home he stayed!


This may be my last Halloween pic with all four!  Allie picked out her costume, wanted to do it, then when we arrived to our old neighborhood, she took off her m & m.  She's just not sure if she's too old for her it I guess:(.  She put it back on, and had a blast, so who knows.  

BOO! Ha.  Next year she may be passing out candy instead.

David had a great time, for about 20 min.  Then my little dragon laid down on the grass and said, "I'm sad. I'm so tired."  
 He was sad that he couldn't keep up with the big kids who were RUNNING!  Poor little guy.  He hitched a ride back to home base with dad.  

Someone asked recently about my scrapbooking program.  I use Photoshop Elements..10 I think?  It's not the most "user friendly/getting started" program, but after you learn the basics, it's not hard! I learned everything from "you tube."  

1 comment:

Mandy said...

LOVE that pic of David backwards. FRAME it!!!

Sweet four kids. Love it.