Spring break is here!
Yee haw.
It was the kindergarten week across America to celebrate Dr. Seuss…we did not hesitate to celebrate.
With balloons on spoons, green eggs and ham, bricks and sticks and the like.
Class treasure hunt for frogs on logs, pencils on stencils, can in a pan, ants in pants….
To be a kindergartener again:)
Mary's class has been studying about King Richard, King John, and Rrrrrobin Hood. They celebrated with a Robin Hood party today.
Complete with an archery, jousting, and queeking contest. (This was first time I've ever heard of queeking but it's a little game that involves a big checker board.)
Guess WHO WON!?!!!
MARY!
She won the all around Robin Hood award for the best score in all three categories! She was shocked and so excited! I don't think I've ever seen her so surprised.
Happy Spring break everyone! We are pretty excited to do not much….just a little wisdom tooth surgery for the oldest. She's excited for ice cream. I hope it's that easy!


2 comments:
Hope all goes well with the wisdom tooth surgery and enjoy your Spring break!
Amy
Yay for Mary!
Post a Comment