Monday, April 14, 2008

Sad to go home

Did they have to come home???? I'm just kidding! The girls had a GREAT time with Em and Adam. I'm not sure Allie wanted to come back after getting 100% attention all weekend, but Em said Mary said "home" a few times. They went out to eat, played with the WI, ate snow cones, went to the park, took the dogs for walks...what was not to love! As for us, we just relaxed! It was so great. I archived hundreds of pictures from the past 5 years that I've just never gotten around to doing. Sounds like a way to spend a weekend off right? Faber was sleeping during the day due to a flip flopped clock from working the night shift since March 1rst. We did go out to eat both nights, and it was just very quiet! We were glad to get them back though and can't thank Em and Adam ENOUGH! Thank you guys!

No comments: