I entitled this post "The Waiting" because I don't know who has waited for this weekend more, me or the kids. Em and Adam took them for the weekend, and they were SOOO excited that they pulled their stool up to the door and watched for Emmy with great excitement. I'm so thankful to Em and Adam for loving them and keeping them this weekend while Faber and I rest. I went to bed at midnight and slept until 9! It has been great.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
The Waiting
I entitled this post "The Waiting" because I don't know who has waited for this weekend more, me or the kids. Em and Adam took them for the weekend, and they were SOOO excited that they pulled their stool up to the door and watched for Emmy with great excitement. I'm so thankful to Em and Adam for loving them and keeping them this weekend while Faber and I rest. I went to bed at midnight and slept until 9! It has been great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YEA!! I love your blog!!!
LOVE It!!!!! I want a copy of that pic! Put it on my shutterfly sister! Mando
Meredith...I'm so glad you are blogging now! It was great to finally get Katie talked into doing it but now she's a pro!!
Your girls are so cute! But that's to be expected! :)
Sweet pic of the girls, Emmy and Adam are the best! I hope you and Faber enjoyed your time together...soon you'll be a Party of Five, can't wait!
Post a Comment