Thursday, August 14, 2008

Circle what is missing..

Do you see it???? There's something gone in this pic! Yep, her front little tooth. It was pretty loose, and after days of begging her daddy to yank it out, he finally did. She was squealing for joy the whole time he was pulling. I wish I would have filmed it because it was as exciting to her as Christmas morning. Tonight we met her kindergarten class. She ran up to me and said, "Mom, I recognize 5 people! One from my soccer team, one from my prep school class, one from my dance class, and 2 from church. I'm going to love my new class." She of course hasn't a clue about starting school, but I was glad for her to know some other kids. Yikes, how can my baby seem so big right now!

5 comments:

My boys said...

YAY! Allie!!! What will you do with all the loot?

Beth Ann said...

It's about time for those teeth Allie--ha/ha! Laynie met her class too--I was a tad stressed out! She only knew one little oby from church--read my blog (like you weren't going too, right?)

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Way to go Allie! Anna Kate was so impressed! Hope you get something good with your tooth fairy money. :) love ya big girl!

Life with the Akin Clan said...

How exciting for Allie! Losing teeth and meeting your k class! Who is Allie's teacher? Andrew had Kim Parker and we loved her. I recently met Brenda Arce and she seems just as sweet.

Mandy said...

Allie YOU are SOOO BIG!!! Abby says so!! Congrats and love you so much! Mando and Bo