Saturday, August 2, 2008

Did you know?

Allie: Mommy, Did you know that everyone has bugs in their mouths?

Mommy: Oh really, who told you that?

Allie: Everyone knows that mom...they are all over your tongue and they help you taste food. They are called taste bugs mom.

Mommy: OHHHHH Taste bugs...right. Got it.

Allie and I had this conversation right before bed tonight and it game me a good laugh. We are about to embark on our annual treck to the beach. This is my 30th time to go...I think. Mom said the August I was born we didn't go...and we missed one year due to her thyroid cancer treatments...seriously mom couldn't you have come up with a better excuse. Anyways...the whole gang is there already....11 adults, 1 babysitter, 5 kids, and 3 itty bitty babies. I asked Mary if she was ready to go to the beach this morning...and she screamed, "YES I ESCITED" I'm ready to get out of this house myself!!! At the end of the week we will head to the lake with the husband's family for his mom's big bday. We'll get to see all the other cousins there too...wowsers..that's truly a record for one week. Now to end this post already....

Did you KNOW?
1 packnplay
2 sleeping bags
1 set of golf clubs
1 beach tent
4 beach chairs
1 portaswing
1 play mat
1 ice chest
2 casseroles
1 chocolate cake
3 suitcases
3 dufflebags
1 cool mamma
1 not quite as cool daddo (just kiddin)
3 kiddos
15 passifiers
160 diapers
and LOADS of fun would all fit in our yukon!!!

WELL NOW YOU DO!

3 comments:

My boys said...

Come home soon! Can't wait to hear the stories!!

Josie said...

Sounds fun! Have a great trip.

Mommy Lion said...

Loving the bugs! We talk about sugar bugs on a daily basis! *wink*
Have a great trip! RELAX, refresh and don't forget to come back! *smile*