Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Rainy day fun
Today couldn't have come at a better time! On the eve of starting school, it is only appropriate that it rained all day for the last day of "summer." It gave us a chance to stay in all day and just be laid back. Allie met her teacher last night and did not understand we left right after we arrived. She was bouncing off the walls today, but that's not unusual. She's been in her bed since 7:05 waiting to fall asleep! No I did not make her get in bed that early!
Any day we stay in, the girls pop on their tutus and ask to paint.

We did walk over to our neighbors to play with their toys a little while.
Don't worry...the box says 4 months and up. I know he's only 3, but Abby used it this past weekend, and it was just out, so I plopped him in there. He loved it! His feet easily touch, and he was trying to jump (of course I know that is a reflex for his age), but I can pretend that he's way above the curve right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It looks like we are all getting back into the routine!! I hope Allie can sleep tonight!
Love the tutus..can't wait to hear all about the first day of school! P.S. Send some rain this way.
What a fun day! I'm glad you were able to eat up some precious time with your girls before stuff starts... Have a GREAT day at school Allie! Can't wait to hear all about it! Love, Jenn, Sarah and Anna :)
YAY, for routine! That little boy looks way too big in that pic! I'm waiting just 10 more min, then I'm calling you to see how the first day went . . . *wink*
Post a Comment