Thursday, September 25, 2008
The Honeymoon Period
This morning I did not have to do carpool, therefore I let Garrett sleep rather than waking him up like usual. He slept until 730...aahhh...what I call the honeymoon period has arrived. He slept 12 hours without a peep last night, and those nights are becoming the norm rather than the exception. Why is it the honeymoon??? He's reached a stage where he just smiles at everything we do, he sleeps all night, and he is not under our feet all day. It will pass so quickly but for now I will enjoy it. He will turn on me just like the rest of them have:) Every stage brings a new set of challenges I realize, but this is DEFINITELY the sweetest one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
How sweet! (by the way, Kate is still sleeps 12 hours!)
Loving the "faire" economics! *smile* You know Mark and Faber would be a dangerous combination; maybe it's a good thing work schedules are crazy! *wink*
He looks like Allie in that picture!!! Crazy. What a sweet boy. I can't wait to see him next week!!!
He's SO sweet! I just love that picture! I can't believe how much he's grown. I also agree with Mando, he looks alot like Allie!
OH the joy of it!! We will turn around and they will all be in college!
Your little boy is just precious. I do remember this time and it is wonderful.
aaaahhhhhhh! I love that you are taking time to reflect and enjoy these moments right now when they are here. What a sweet boy and a sweet mama!
Oh, he's so sweet!!!! I miss those days with Grant SOOOO much!!! I could just eat Garrett up! Too cute...enjoy every minute you can with that little sweetie!! You know all too well how fast they go by!
He looks so sweet and peaceful! By the way, I don't think mine ever slept 12 hours at a time! :-)
Post a Comment