Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Peas Please and Blog Podge

I have taken alot of pictures this last week, but have not had time to post anything. Our friends left yesterday, but only to go to another's house because they still are not even close to going home. The girls both ran in from school yesterday looking for them and were very upset to find they were not here. Mary said, "Where's my girl?" They both cried actually because I think they expected them to be here:(

This video is actually pretty gross. I bought these individually packaged peas on accident because I normally buy green beans, and Mary eats them at school in her lunch. My "poor" family never gets to eat peas because they are one food I despise so much that I never cook them. Apparently, I hit the jackpot with Mary. This video is of her SECOND cup full of peas. THEY ARE NOT EVEN COOKED! I was laughing so hard that I barely could get this video. She even drank the juice when she ate all of them. GROSS!!!




The next pictures are just a hodge podge that I've taken recently but have not had time to blog.

Count em....I don't remember 10 or 11 pairs of panties. I told Mary to "go put your panties up" and she ran upstairs to put them in her drawer. Instead of putting them "up"...she put them "on"....2 year olds!!! The sad part was...she started screaming "potty potty", and ended up having an accident on about half of them. It was so funny that we were both laughing.


Baby G is now in the tub with Mary. She LOVES showing him all her duckies. Oh by the way, Garrett was 17 pounds at his appointment....the biggest one yet. Off the chart in height and 90% in weight. No small fry, no surprise there.


When the lights went out, we smoked 6 racks of ribs. Not a bad hurricane meal I say.

9 comments:

Jaime said...

I love the peas video. My boys both loved peas when they were younger, too. Unfortunately, I don't like them, either, so I didn't serve them consistently. Now they both hate them...

The multiple panties are hilarious! Probably made more hilarious by her accident on half of them! :-) I'm laughing as I type that!

Kristen said...

Tooo funny....I love how she is eating those peas like they are candy...she couldn't possibly be eating them any faster. I was laughing out loud about the panties too...kids are so entertaining aren't they!

Mommy Lion said...

Love it ~ sweet Mary! She knows what's good for her! *wink* She can come eat peas at my house anytime!

becca said...

The panties totally cracked me up!!! And I'll have a hurricane meal like that any day -mmm mmm good!

Totally random thought, but I have to say you have the most creative blog post titles!!!

Leigh Ann said...

the panty picture is totally cracking me up!

Anonymous said...

Ahh! Sweet hungry Mary! That video is hilarious!! Raw onions, green peas...what's next? lol! She's such a cutie pie and we love her appetite for life! I also can't get over how big Garrett is getting. It makes me miss him even more! We love you guys!

Janette said...

Kristen wrote exactly what I was going to write about the peas...too funny that she's just popping them like candy! I'm with Christy...she can eat peas with me anytime because I like them too!

lolly said...

The peas video is the greatest "watch them pop" ? :o) adorable!

My boys said...

The best yet!!!