Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

It is only Wednesday, and I'm not counting this as one of our more stellar weeks. I took Garrett for his 6 month well child visit yesterday, and he wasn't so well. He's just got a nice little cold, with more wheezing than what makes me comfortable. The Dr gave him an inhaler which is giving him relief, but he's having fevers still and awake much of the night. Oh, and did I mention that as I'm trying to type this, my backspace function is not working. You try typing a blog post without using the backspace button! So here's what happend to top off my morning ('I'm not correcting the word happened because I'm afraid it'll freeze up again!), one of the girls locked the dog in the bedroom unbeknown st to me. When I came home from dropping Allie off, I heard banging from the bedroom. It was Hannibal trying to get out, and he literally almost dug a whole through the carpet. Fabulous! Oh and now I cannot even see the words I'm tyiping.! Tyme to reboot...everything!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL, I feel the same way. How's Garrett?

becca said...

And you still managed to post with all that going on? You are the woman! Hope Garrett feels better soon, poor baby.

Anonymous said...

Aww...I'm so sorry Mer! The exact same thing just happened to a friend of mine who accidentally left her dog in her bedroom last week. Crazy! I sure hope Garrett feels better soon. I feel ya on the up all night part...I've been up with Grace for almost a week now. :(

My boys said...

Yikes! And you had a minute to call me??! I hope everything was ok!

Mommy Lion said...

Shame on you for not taking me up on my offer! *wink* Hope you got your nap in! *smile*

Katie said...

Meredith, that's crazy! How did you get the door open!? Hope your week gets better, love!

Beth Ann said...

I'm praying right now that your Thursday is better than your Wednesday--I miss you! Hope you guys are all well for the holidays!

Melissa said...

Sorry you had a bad day! I hope Garrett gets rid of the fever soon and is able to sleep. You can have that patch of carpet replaced with some new if you have any left over, we had to have a small section of carpet replaced in NC. It looked perfect afterwards!