Monday, November 10, 2008

The plague is back

Certain family members refer to Allie as "the plague". Probably with good reason...she sure sounds that way. We've been dealing with her asthma since she was an infant, so it's nothing new. She definitely hasn't been sick so far this year as she was last season, so I'm thankful for that. However, you can hear her characteristic "bark" just about anywhere in town right now and it's been going on for days and days. Today, she actually asked to go to the dr, which she NEVER does. She said she didn't want a shot, but that if it would make her quit coughing she would get one. Wow that is a new one! So here we go again!

5 comments:

Mommy Lion said...

poor thing! When you're willing to get a shot you know you are having any fun! Keep us posted!!!

Mommy Lion said...

That was suppose to read "AREN'T" having any fun . . . that's what I get for using contractions and not reading before I post . . . oops!

Paul and Paula said...

Oh, Mer...yuck! At least you made it through October, right? That's when all the sick bugs start with J & G around here...we made it, too, but I'm sure waiting on the fever to hit any day! Please tell Allie that some friends in Crossett hope she quits coughing soon!!

Brandi said...

Merideth, I love reading your blog and hearing your stories. It was awesome that the hubs surprised you with such a great weekend and that your sis and bro in law had so much fun! You are a treasure and I am glad that you are in my little sis's life.
(Christy's)
Brandi

becca said...

Mer, I'm so sorry that Allie is sick again. I hope the docs can do something for her to make her feel better. Hang in there!