Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dropping of the ball....

Gum ball that is:) These were a big hit at our New Year's Eve party with our "small" group. Allie was saddened to find that her gum balls from Santa mysteriously vanished before this morning. I suggested she resolve to put her gum balls up higher in '09!

Little Lion catching a new year's hug from Allie (don't worry they were all in bed by midnight).

Ping pong anyone? She was just about to break out into a smile for me!

I'm not giving up on this one either. Little pumpkin literally turned around and poked her head in the sand when the camera came near. I snuck this one though.

The hubs worked the previous 7 days...so he looks pretty worn out. He's just glad to be off a few days with the kids.

The last ones standing or sitting I guess...Allie and Gbaby missing.

Ready for bed...the melt downs started soon after.

Happy New Year everyone!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love all the pics! You are really a great photographer!! The ones of all of the babies is priceless. Send me the ones you took of Parr if you get a chance. Thanks for doing that. I loved seeing everyone and hope to get to visit again soon.

Mommy Lion said...

love it! I'm linking up to you, my pics were not near as fun. I was hoping Kristen would post the one of the girls! Hint hint! *wink*