Well this pic is pretty obvious as to what looks a little wrong! Sunday night was "layer night" at our Awana's program. I pulled several layers out of the closet, and we were done she wanted more. The final count was 24 layers:) I'm really proud of all the verses she has memorized this past year. They are sticking with her now, and I pray they will come to her mind when she most needs them. We almost had a hard time with the seat belt!
The next pic definitely doesn't look right to me. My sweet baby is standing...the first step toward toddlerhood. It has just gone by at lightening speed this year. He definitely thought it was funny....until he fell backwards!

Below!
Allie: 3 days shy of 8 months. Check out those squishy legs!
5 comments:
Wow, look at that boy! I can't believe he's already standing!! He looks so proud of himself. :) We've almost got a "sitter" on our hands...I'm ready for that though. It'll give her a little more independence!
Oh my! It has gone so fast!!! I didn't realized he was so much taller than the girls at this point! WoW! *wink*
Love that!! She is just so darn cute and G baby is adorable. I want to see that boy soon...before he is walking!!
Baby Garrett is standing! It's going so fast! Love the comparrison pics of the girls standing...can't believe how much taller he is!
Meredith!!!!
I can't believe how organized you are - down to the month and days that these pics were taken. My poor children will have to guess at their ages in all these pics due to my lack of organization in that area. Yikes! I LOVE these pics. And can't believe that little boy is SO not little anymore. Are you having so much fun?!?
Post a Comment