Thursday, February 12, 2009

25 things about me.

Katie tagged me to write 25 random things about me...and so I don't even know how you come up with 25 things, but here goes in random order.

1. The last thing I should be doing right now is blogging, but it's one of my favorite addictions.

2. I don't like my feet AT ALL, but the hubs things his are "nice". Who thinks they have nice feet anyways?

3. I have scary elevator dreams when I get stressed out. After having babies, I would consistently dream that I was falling in an elevator and about to hit the bottom. For that reason, I'm not crazy about being in an elevator.

4. I wish I were more organized, but realize I will be a work in progress. The hubs just asked 2 days ago when Beth Ann was coming to help me again as the snacks were falling out of the cabinet on top of me. I am finally going to make it to her house this spring break so that we can find some hidden talent I have to help her.

5. Someone from Rochester runs across my mind every day. They were some of the dearest friends I've ever known and I miss bunches. Victoria, I'm praying for you every day until that baby gets here on Monday. Can't wait to hear what you are having.

6. I don't miss the snow there, although I do prefer cold weather to hot.

7. I liked being a pharmacist, but I get enough practice having 3 snotty kids of my own, 5 neices (1 on the way), and 2 nephews. I do love each of them so much and am thankful that we have family trips for the cousins to get together.

8. I don't know how moms work all day and get the laundry done, the meals cooked, and the groceries bought. My mom is one of my biggest heroes...she did it all.

9. My dad is also a hero who has worked 12 hour days for years and years and years. He purchased 21 years of college with all those hours, so I hope by now he is spending it on himself. He's fishing more which makes me happy.

10. I think my memaw and granddad are the sweetest most genuine people who ever walked the earth. I don't think I've heard them utter a bad thing about anyone.

11. I love my friends. Every stage of life I've traveled through I've met GREAT people and FUNNY people too. I love FUNNY people!

12. I wish I were more thoughtful...or that i acted on my thoughts more when thinking about other people.

13. I love God and am thankful that He saved me.

14. I'm only on 14??? Seriously this is really hard...you should try it.

15. I can type faster than Hubs, but he is better than me at alot of things. He really is one of the smartest people I've known. I can out whit him though on occasion!!! He is also a very entertaining writer, although he would never admit it. I would ask him to be a guest writer on my blog, but he thinks he is above "blogging". He secretly has a blog, but he calls it his "website". It's where he and all his fantasy football peeps have been hanging out for years "blogging" even though they don't call it that.

16. I wish I loved to read as much as other folks. I do like to, but I get distracted by all these kids who live with me. I just listed to the Shack on the way to CO. If you haven't read it, it is excellent. It makes you think...which I may need to do more of.

17. I have awesome in-laws.

18. Faber's sister Mando has emailed me several times a week for at least the 8 years I've been married. Is that the craziest thing?? Good emailers are hard to find...I wish I were better at it.

19. I didn't get the fashion gene...I now buy things and leave the tag on so Em can approve yeah or neh and if not approved, I can return them.

20. Em is more of a sister than I ever imagined she would be. I really couldn't stand her growing up, but I love her to pieces now. I hope I'm as good of an aunt as she is...I'm going to try REALLY hard.

21. Am I done yet?

22. I was proud of myself skiing this year. Seriously! I am such a fraidy cat when it comes to moving fast in any form, but I think I tucked it a few times actually.

23. I wish I were just a little shorter. I feel awkward in pictures with my "shorter" friends. I feel like a giraffe. Sometimes when em and I are trying on clothes, if it's is too tight, we just say..."oh well...too short". That is a nice thing because many times it is too short and too tight!

24. I used to be a runner. Runners are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. I want to be a runner again...I really have no good excuse except that it hurts for a few weeks! Maybe I'll try the mill....one more time.

25. My kids make me laugh and cry. We are in the crazy, someone always needs something phase. I can see the light though way down there at the end of the tunnel...until we reach the teenager tunnel. Then I don't know if there will be a light at all. Ok...sheww that took up way more time, but it was kindof fun. You should try it.

2 comments:

My boys said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!

Cheryl said...

Your list is awesome. I only really know you through Christy and this list brought a smile to my face. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. Hope you had a nice vacation.