Daddy let me drive the snow mobile yesterday! It was the funnest thing I ever did in my whole entire life. And I loved it because there was a few bumps in the road and there was some really big hills and we went straight down them. And we went side to side over deep walls and it got really bumpy. There was a snack thing and I liked to call it the snack shack where we stopped. And I fed these snow birds half of my sandwich, and then mommy got to drive, and she raced Katie and Bunny all around the mountain. And Bunny, Katie, and mommy were all tired of holding on when we got back down the mountain. I also hit Jason with a snowball and Pappy too!



3 comments:
What fun! Love the pictures, I can't wait to see the video! Love u guys, be careful on your way home.
It looks like you are having a wonderful time!!
We are happy for you guys--that's it's so much fun, but also a little sad because we're not there to ride snowmobiles with you!!! :-)
Post a Comment