UGGGHhh!!!!!!!!!!! My computer is driving me CRAZY!!! It's been acting weird for days now. I just lost one of my favorite pictures from today because when I edit any photos, it turns it to an "invalid image."! So for now, I don't have any pics to upload from Mary's program today.
This past weekend, Allie's little pal Emma Cate invited her to go to a Tea Party hosted by the Longview Ballet. The ballet is performing Cinderella at the end of the month, and Emma Cate will be part of the cast. She asked Allie to come along and meet the older dancers who autographed a shoe for each of the girls. Allie loved dressing up for it more than anything else!
Mary had a dress up "gig" this morning as well! It was Western Days at her school today, and the kids sang their howdy dudey songs while we ate barbeque. The hubs coult not attend, but I picked up Allie from school early to go support Mary. Mary said, "Allie be so proud of me singing!"



1 comment:
"Allie be so proud of me..." That is the most precious thing, don't you just love moments like that?! Sweet girl. Tell her Uncle Hudson can't wait to see his Mary, and he's going to bring some chocolate to bribe her for kisses!
Post a Comment