Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ten Months!

Garrett turns ten months tomorrow, but I'm going to be on the road!!! I took these pics behind our house a few days ago while it was still warm and sunny. Garrett is definitely making things interesting around here. He helps me clean the toilet, (found him chewing on the toilet brush..BLAHHHHH), feed the dog (places the dog food in the water bowl for Hannibal), unload the dishwasher, and other various "helpful" chores. Anything he chooses to do is LOUD...and the louder the better. He is an accomplished drummer already too! How did I forget this stage already??? Oh wait, Mary didn't go through this stage..of course! He's cruising around furniture, but not standing on his own yet. He's perfectly happy crawling and scooting all over the house. Mary says "chase me little bro!" She won't be saying that for long.


4 comments:

Janette said...

What a cutie!! :) And the chewing on the toilet brush thing is gross but funny!! :)

Mommy Lion said...

I sure hope you took the lamb with you! Praying for safe travels ~ especially in this weather!

Kristen said...

Cute pics Mer...your becoming quite the photographer! I'm going to have to schedule a photo session!

Mandy said...

Precious!! I can't believe he is almost a year old!!! Not a baby anymore. Congrats, Sis!