Monday, April 13, 2009

Just chattin

Allie and I were "visiting" as I helped her wash her hair. Here's what transpired just now.

Allie: Hey Mary, I just called mom a lady...did ya hear that ...a lady?

Mary: Ha..ha.

Mommy: Why is that so funny ? I am a lady.

Allie: Mom...ladies are fancy and fashion. You are fancy, but fashion???

Mommy: Gasp..What do ya mean I'm not fashion?

Allie: Well...fashion is long eyebrows (think she meant eye lashes), lots of make up, glitter, and sparkles. That's just not you.

Mommy: Okie doke..if that's what you mean by fashion...you are right...I'm none of those things.

Allie: Well...don't worry mom, you are fancy...fancy to me anyways.

Mommy: Hmm...I guess that'll do.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

You are better than "fashion", you're a FABULOUS mommy!

Janette said...

How cute! :) And funny that that's her definition of a lady!

Cheryl said...

So cute. Thanks for sharing. Cute Easter photo.

becca said...

I love getting a glimpse into the minds of kids. So funny!

Mommy Lion said...

Too funny! I want to know who she thinks IS fancy and fashion! *wink*