Thank you thank you for all your prayers for Katie.I was just telling Mandy's other sisnlaw that Mandy wasn't exaggerating when she wrote on her blog that this has been such a roller coaster. For sure Katie has turned a corner, and although she is not out of the hospital yet, it looks like the road ahead will be much smoother. I'm aching to talk to her! For the last 3 days, we've seen nothing but PROGRESS. I know she's exhausted, still in some pain, and READY to get out of there. Just pray that she can eat more and more, so that she can get her strength back and heal more quickly. The baby is still doing well. Pray for the fam's continued endurance as they stay at the hospital with her for long nights and days.
This verse has been a constant for me this week more than any other verse. Seems like when we go through a crisis, it's that one thing that comes to you and sticks right in your head and heart to get you through.
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21
We were very scared this past weekend while Katie just laid there fighting off the virus. It's so hard when you can't "see" the physical evidence of improvement. God was doing immeasurably more than what we could imagine! He was healing her brain through the medicine, and for her to just almost "snap out of it" on Tuesday evening was not to be trite, but INCREDIBLE! Of course she's not completely renewed as it is a slow process to healing, but she's on the road!!!! AND I'm SO THANKFUL! I love you Katie!
No comments:
Post a Comment