Wednesday, July 8, 2009
It's like pulling teeth around here........to get quality help!
Allie has been wiggling her top tooth for months, and today was the day. Pulling teeth has not been my job....just hearing that popping noise makes me cringe, and seeing as NOTHING makes hubs cringe, he takes care of it. If you make it through all the random pics I've posted, you HAVE to watch the video of Allie at the bottom. Emma Cate was over this afternoon before they went to gymnastics, so the "event" was more dramatic than usual since Allie had an audience.
There is one less popsicle stained tooth than usual.
Here is the quality help I was speaking of. I walked in and hubs had Mary hoisted up in the TV vault as I call it. She was holding a flashlight so he could see to work on his repair job. I guess she was a good "fit" for the job.
A few days ago, I took the girls behind our hous to play in the dirt...now that is a dirt pile. They loved it!
....and there is a smile to prove it.
Followed by the slip and slide, but Garrett went straight for the watermelon.
What is with Mary being my super duper poser these days?? My lens fogged up due to the 100% humidity, but I still snapped a sweet smile.
We were 2 for 2 for the darker skin tone so far....and then came G baby. Where do you think he got his skin tone??? Definitely not from hubs:( Poor kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is hilarious! I love the video! Tell Allie we are very excited to see her new smile!
The rest of the pics are great too. I'm loving seeing so many sweet faces from Mary!
So gross. The video made me cringe. I hated when my first graders would come in to the classroom wiggling their teeth. GROSS. Will not be ME pulling the teeth in the fam. YUCK!!
Cute pics. They are all so adorable!!!
Love all your pics! I am so impressed with all the smiling closeups! I need to start trying it.
Your new background is great, too! Miss you!
The video was too funny! I LOVE her drama! I also love the pic of sweet mary...sooo pretty!
Too funny! That was less dramatic than I expected. *wink* Love that sweet Mary posing ~ will she teach Kate!?!
Post a Comment